Mustang MTL325 Compact Track Loader

lumberjack

Young man on the go
A bit outside the average Tree Houser's common need, but who knows!

I bough a new Mustang MTL325 on June 13th, 2013. This is the same machine as the Takeuchi TL250 with a swing out door. It now has ~228 hours on it, although it's still in use as needed, so that can change. It has cab with air, foot throttle, and high flow as options. It had dual hand controls/H pattern as an option, although I converted it back to the standard ISO controls. There is warranty remaining on the loader.

Here are the loader's published specs:
http://www.mustangmfg.com/Libraries/Product_Spec_Sheets/MTL325_Spec_Sheet_1109.sflb.ashx

Here are the latest pictures I have of it, taken in early November/late October.
IMG_2192 1.JPG
IMG_2203 1.JPG
IMG_9650.JPG

And a couple of the videos from my YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TkoPN9uglM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_upokbkhQHA

As far as attachments, I have:
84"/1 yard bucket from Gehl with a bolt on cutting edge, built for the track loader (it sits level on the ground with the track loader arms all the way down). It's in the first video.
Blue Diamond Attachments' 84" Extreme Duty Root Grapple, seen in the second video.
Blue Diamond Attachments' 48", 5500lb HD Pallet Forks that I've ironically never used.

The trailer is a 10 ton, 28' Hudson trailer which I bought used in Julyish 2012. I have a brand new set of 12' aluminum ramps from discountramps.com for loading the track loader onto the trailer that I will include.
IMG_8114.JPG

As another "perk", I have three new bottom rollers (OEM) that I will include.

I will separate if the track loader sells first, but for the package I'm asking $70k. Delivery can be worked out, if required. I figure someone might be wanting a year end write off, and I believe this to be a very fair priced package at approximately $19k under the price of it new. As far as why I'm selling it, I bought it primarily for a large job that is now finished. I've used it on several jobs and have more work to do with it, but I don't NEED it. Also I bought a KX057 this month and would like to buy some expensive (hard to currently justify) attachments for it!

I can provide pictures/video on request.

I needed that today Carl. I had to load up stump grindings and was wishing I had something bigger than the Toro Dingo eh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I could include the ramps. Price wise... well we will have to wait and see how the machine sale is structured, but I figure the ramps and trailer are worth ~$7k pretty easily. The ramps alone cost $1380 last month. Haven't even used them yet!

Gotcha. Thanks for the info, more curiosity at the moment then anything, hopefully it sells as a package, I know that's a lot easier for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The track loader has around 244-245 hours on it now, and I'd still sell it.

I want to keep the trailer and ramps, so I am cutting the asking price to $63k with the attachments and spare rollers.

I have a deal that may be worth taking if I can sale the MTL in the next 2 weeks. Because of that, the price is now $56k with the rollers or $55k without the spare rollers. $51.3k for just the MTL and bucket.

Back