In The News...

we have had many bear encounters here....I think they are adapting to humans, and I wouldnt put it past them to start trying to pursue stupid humans more. I got falsely charged in my yard not to long ago.

You feel the same way about the North American Thug?

You somehow manage to get me wrong, EVERY TIME!

Just because I wastly prefer animals to most people and you think of me as a "Liberal",( which I'm not BTW, I'm a commie), you think I love your imported Africans.

Is it because I'm for some sort of law and order, that applies to people of all color, even pinkos?
Because I don't condone murder by cop?

Why else would you think that I have warmer feelings for your Nwords than for the rest of so called humanity.

Sure, I think they were mistreated from the day they were imported and still are, but I also think that they have turned themselves into their own worst enemies, starting in the 70es with all the Black is better shit.

Do you honestly think I would hesitate to whack a Nword more than I would someone of any other color, if they stepped over my boundaries?

If not, please do me a favour and lay off with this idiocy.

Sorry for the derail, I didn't start it.

Last edited:
All you have to do is drive an amazon delivery truck and turn and stop when the gps tells you. Not much in the way of math, reading, or writing required.

"Up to five years and $250,000 in fines....." Well, that oughta show him! Not enough that he started fires and caused damage and loss of property. Let's put him in a cage and let the good folk of Cali feed and clothe him for five years....

Back