I'm Friggin' Sore...

Yep, I've been taking Glucosamine... not sure if it's working or not.

...and actually Gary, I had you mixed up with that young Guy you were with... you still ain't no 55 though.

Anybody ever had numbness from the elbows down, especially when you wake up? I get that sometimes, I think it's a problem with nerve tissue in my back.

Yep, I've been taking Glucosamine... not sure if it's working or not.

If you stop taking it you will know whether it is working or not. When I first started taking it I wasn't sure if it was working or not so I stopped when the bottle ran out. After a couple of days I went and bought some more.

I might have to try that stuff as I am sore most all the time.

A friend of mine is a personal trainer for local folks and pro athletes in Chattanooga...he has been a fitness "guru" since the 60's. He was very specific in telling me to take glucosamine SULFATE....not chondroiton. He said the molecules were different sizes and the sulfate was absorbed best. I have had good results with the sulfate version. You can get a combination MSM and glucoamine sulfate product (capsule) at lots of places.

MSM is methyl sulfonyl methane and is purported to be an anti-inflammatory, good to use against osteoarthritis...wikipedia has some info.

My powdered puppy protein shakes keep me feeling young. Sometimes I growl and lick myself inappropriately but man do I feel good.

Man Darin I am going to have to give that powderd puppy drink thing a try.

Back