Husqvarna Black Friday Sale - 20% off Chainsaws, Blowers, Trimmers

I'm torn between you posting this and it being a conflict with our sponsor.

Email me, TreeStuff with your thoughts on this.

I don't mind sales links being posted one in a blue moon but I sure don't want to see it more and more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, I wasn't sure how you would react, so feel free to do whatever with this post. TreeStuff is still the place to go for all other gear :rockhard: Maybe they'll match the discount. It must be a manufacturer's discount I'm sure, so I bet they can get in on it.

What’s the price on the 390xp? I checked with treestuff and it appears they do not offer that model

Last edited:
Yea, I wasn't sure how you would react, so feel free to do whatever with this post. TreeStuff is still the place to go for all other gear :rockhard: Maybe they'll match the discount. It must be a manufacturer's discount I'm sure, so I bet they can get in on it ...
Stopped at local Husqvarna dealer around the corner and there was no “manufacturer discount” available ... care to shed some light on this @ nutball ?

Yeppers ... apparently @ nutball assumed it was without checking with Husqvarna corporate :O

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how it all works, just assuming here. It may also have to do with whether they are authorized to sell pro saws.

Back