Hey Sean (Bounce)!!!

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
I was down at my parents place recently in Orting, WA... and notice a big ol' Wesspur sign on a building right off the freeway...

I have driven that road a thousnad times and just recently noticed it... whatcha got down there and not in your Bellingham store?

Just curious mang... :)

Gary

That's the top-secret facility for turning Sherrill customers into Wesspur customers. SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey Bounce, thanks for putting my friend Greg Liu on the cover of the latest catalog.
He is a good friend, and one of the most competent climbers I know.

hey isnt that the new area north equip yard?..big tan bldg, fenced in area to the side , right off the fwy
it was going in there the weekend i got my truck

Yup, that's the machine branch where they handle all the stump grinders and wood chippers. Technically their business name is Area North Equipment, which is totally separate from Wesspur now.

Hey Bounce, thanks for putting my friend Greg Liu on the cover of the latest catalog.
He is a good friend, and one of the most competent climbers I know.

I agree, not only is it a sweet pic, but its GREG LIU. He is quickly developing a pretty good rep on the west coast for being the guy to go to if you need big wood lowered gently.

Back