Flash D & Charly P

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 902
R

RIVERRAT

Any here know who this fella is? http://www.treeworld.info/f15/3-4-bull-rope-11652.html

I ran into this thread when I Goggled Charly Pottorf's name. Andy & I were talking about it & I think was working for Charly at this TIME.......I might be wrong but I think the time of this post was during an ice storm in Manhattan KS. I need to give this some more thought. I might be wrong.

Any way some of the stuff this Flash D was saying about Charly I just have a hard time with. Charly is gung ho. But I question some of the things this fella is saying Charly was asking him to do.

As I implied in another thread regarding Charly, he is always up for trying some thing different, maybe push things a bit. But I have never seen or was asked to do some thing that was questionable by Charly regarding safe & acceptable rigging practices as this fella is alluding to. Charly is a professional Tree Man & takes this work seriously.

I only wish some one had pointed this fella out to me during the period he was making these post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I logged on there today as ksriverrat to find out more about this guy.

Im not going to waste any more time there or on this fella!!

It was good to see Roger kind of bring some sanity to what was said in this post over there.

I never heard of him, but I like how Roger questioned him about it as well.

I found the DVD that Charly gave me a few years ago on his rigging work and they are doing some serious work there for sure.

Wondered why my ears wuz a burnin'.

Charley being slow as molasses in January was the reason I didn't get a chance to get into the Tree House tree during Ger's 2003 "Project" pruning job.

I was mostly taking pics and working the ground..but when it was a good time to get up, Charley was up...and it took him quite a while to get geared up, and then make the climb.

I didn't mind really, that was a great experience.

Back