Cops thread

This coming from a guy who disses the U.S. on a daily basis and refuses to stand for the Anthem. To quote a famous old line…”You’ve got to stand for something, or you’ll fall for anything…” The perp was BEATING people with a bike lock. That warrants MAKING him stop. I have no issue with deadly force in this scenario.
Saying deadly force was appropriate to stop the perp is different from saying I'm glad he's dead.... a lot different

Little girls being killed by those sworn to protect them is a little different.
Had she been killed intentionally it would be a completely different story. Yes it was tragic. But had Mr. Bike Lock not decided to assault folks with a bike lock, they’d both still be here. Ah what the heck! Blame the cop! He probably put the guy up to attacking folks with his bike lock, eh?

Saying deadly force was appropriate to stop the perp is different from saying I'm glad he's dead.... a lot different
True. But it’s high time we stop coddling folks who wander through life attacking folks thinking there’ll be no consequence. We didn’t get to where we are because of a strong stance. We got here by pandering to the “rights” of every twisted and deranged moron out there.

True. But it’s high time we stop coddling folks who wander through life attacking folks thinking there’ll be no consequence. We didn’t get to where we are because of a strong stance. We got here by pandering to the “rights” of every twisted and deranged moron out there.

I've been listening to a lot of Jordan Peterson lately.. He makes a lot of sense and sound quite a bit like the above

Back