Arborwear question

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
Recently we ordered a bunch of new clothes for us all from Arborwear.
More than enough to take advantage of their corporate discount.

I gave the lady in charge of corporate sales my credit card number and she shipped my stuff here.
Everything got here fine, but I have not been given a reciept/invoice for my records.
I have written her several times and last week I called her up. each time she promises to get it to me, but so far, no cigar!

The girl who does my record keeping and my accountant are both about to rip me a new one, for buying stuff and not getting the necessary paperwork.

Seems like my only option now is to bypass the lady in charge of corporate sales and complain to the boss of the company.

Have any of you who buy big amounts from Arborwear had similar trouble?

No- but I'm bummed that their website says true to size fitting and then I ordered my pants and they didn't fit. Then the lady told me, "size 33 waist is hard to fit. A 34 will probably be too big."

The 34 was too tight had to go to a 36. Waist was a touch too big and the rest was all baggy MC Hammer style.

I gave up and shipped it all back this weekend.

Good luck, bro!

love
nick

Sorry to hear about your trouble, Stig. I haven't dealt with Arborwear ... but whenever I have trouble with a minion, I always go to the top ... works almost every time. When that doesn't work I go to the Better Business Bureau or some other scary agency, sometimes go public like maybe the news, TV, etc. Companies really don't like to be publicly embarrassed.

Good luck :)

I'm sure an email to the next level up would solve the issue. Just simply

I've been waiting since X to get my reciept. I have contacted you guys X times and was told each time I would get it right away.

Please get me the info I need that you are required to send.

love
nick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stig
Who are you dealing with at aw?

Candy Mutz.
But apparently just mentioning my problem here at the House was enough:lol:
There was an e-mail with an invoice waiting for me when I got home today.
Plus an apology.

Problem solved.:)

Cool, Stig! :)

Like I said companies don't like being embarrassed in public.

Good news, you probably fixed similar problems for others as well. Good job! :thumbup:

Back