arbo space?

Mesquite

Treehouser
has anyone bought anything from them before? has anyone heard of the company before?

I picked their 16strand rope category, and got the single product they have...

The first pic is clearly arbormaster hawkeye. What are the other ropes?! What are the specs? Might be a legit site, but it's awfully sloppy, and they don't seem to be from the industry.

Chat with us
  • Today
  • YouWhat is the arbor flex 11.7 mm line rating and stretch? Would like to know construction as well.
    10:11 AM
  • Arbo SpaceHello Stephen, let me get you the technical data sheet of Arbor Flex

• 10:12 AM
  • Arbo SpaceAttached image
  • 10:13 AM
  • YouThank you
    10:16 AM
  • Arbo SpaceYou are very welcome, please let us know if you need anything else, and do not forget to use your discount code if you are going to purchase the rope
  • 10:17 AM
  • YouDiscount code?
    10:17 AM
  • Arbo SpaceUse code Arbo15 to get 15% off entire order. The discount will be automatically applied when you use this link: The Only Place to be for Professional Arborist - https://www.arbospace.com/discount/Arbo15

• 10:17 AM

Well they better back up that advertising hype, sounds like they want everyone to just jump on board with them.
'the only place to shop, gather and share experiences'

I picked their 16strand rope category, and got the single product they have...

The first pic is clearly arbormaster hawkeye. What are the other ropes?! What are the specs? Might be a legit site, but it's awfully sloppy, and they don't seem to be from the industry.
Hello !!
The Rope is not Arbor Master Hawkeye, It is our own rope and only to be found at Arbospace.com or Arbo Space Retailers.. would love you guys to give it a try !!

You should get some splicing vids up for those that do their own splices.

Ofcourse, I will definitely upload one this week.. Let me see what people are demanding the most. Maybe I will start showing them how to splice your own friction cord. D01F4761-8629-4CC3-9E29-2BEA8D89E570.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would be interested to see videos of splicing all the different types of cordage you do.

On the topic of splicing, what about hand sewn eyes? Where does the market lay with safe options of doing them by hand or having a relatively affordable machine that can do it and have the different stitch options?

On the topic of splicing, what about hand sewn eyes? Where does the market lay with safe options of doing them by hand or having a relatively affordable machine that can do it and have the different stitch options?
An honest answer to your question; for companies like us we all rather go with the machine stitched eyes on most of the climbing rope splices because of the efficiency.. imagine it takes approximately 20 minutes +- to hand splice a 8mm or 10mm rope vs. machine splice both ends in about 2 minutes +- .. so imagine if we have an order for 100 of them.. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Vs. all of our rigging and bull ropes are hand spliced.. which I am going to share videos of. :)

Back