2000 7.3L Powerstroke and ZF 6spd 2wd

lumberjack

Young man on the go
I pulled the engine yesterday from my wrecked 2000 F550 2wd.

I would like $2500 for the engine and $1500 for the transmission, $3500 for the combo. All OBO. I can take cash, check, money order, Visa, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, or Paypal.

I can put it on a pallet, no problem. www.uship.com is a good source for the buyer to arrange shipping. I can ship from a business with a forklift to lower costs (39773).

While pulling the engine, I managed to break the shifter on the transmission. I ordered a replacement today and will install it prior to shipment. Part number 4C3Z 7210 AA.

The wreck damaged the oil pan/cross member, which is somewhat visible in these pictures. I can get additional pictures, no problem. I can/will pull the current pan to make sure it didn't damage the oil pickup, but installing a replacement pan ($90) is on the buyer.

I am shipping the engine with all attached accessories including the starter, however the power steering pump was damaged in the wreck. There is also a dent in the alternator's pulley, however it's entirely possible that it is still serviceable (I would run it). I will also include the engine's ECM.

Some history on the engine/truck:

I bought the truck in December of 2009, the truck was totaled due November 22nd, 2010. The people I bought the truck from had the water pump replaced approximately 1 year before I bought it. They also had the transmission rebuilt and the clutch replaced. The HPOP has a remanufactured sticker on it as well.

I have been online for quite some time and have a stellar reputation. Here is a thread on another forum I frequent attesting to such.

On 11/18/10 maintenance records show the mileage at 173,625 miles.
My records start on 12/9/09 at 162,848 miles, and during that time I changed the oil 4 times.
I replaced the fuel filter and installed the big air filter mod on 12/9/10 @ 162,848
The HPOP o-rings were replaced on 8/20/10 @ 169,608
The fan clutch was replaced on 9/29/10 @ 171,222
The last coolant test was done on 4/14/2010 @ 165,869 showing no change from the test on 1/21/10 in PH, SCA, or Glycol levels.

And for pictures:
DSC05305.jpg

2010-12-22145721.jpg

2010-12-22145712.jpg

b2086013.jpg

7c97187a.jpg

bd2cf235.jpg

6a77f941.jpg

51154514.jpg

953df061.jpg

6fc44e25.jpg

I thought you sold that back in Nov. before TCIA. I was interested then but unfortunately not now with the new mini.:cry:

uShip is owned by a scam, I would not use them. Got burned once and then learned about a ton of pending lawsuits against the company. Just FYI.

jp:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting, I used them last month without issue. I shipped a 4' high crate for $200 near 1700 miles.

I think it's throwing the dice with uship. You may get a good service provide (shipper) but if you don't I wouldn't count on any help or guidance from uShip. They even kept my deposit on a shipment that never arrived at its destination.

jp:D

Uship is just like everything else nowadays, bunch of middleman. I had a car shipped from CT to VA, cost me $480 Uship got about $80, the co that bid $400 needed a "deposit" of $120. They were over due by 2 weeks on pickup, I called to vetch and they informed me they hadn't found anybody to move it yet, yup they are middlemen too..... Finally the guy who actually moved it I had to pay in cash the $280, that is what it really cost to move the car but I paid the extra $200 so they could set it up... and yes as JP stated if they cannot find a shipper they will not help you or refund the money.

I used uShip to get my first Ramrod from Delaware to Alabama....cost me $300+, but I had bids ranging all the way up to $1200. Old Dominion was the carrier. I was satisfied and would use uShip again if I needed to ship something.

Bump! I'll be headed to Knoxville in the next few weeks, I could easily bring it with and deliver for free!

Make an offer, I'll pay shipping!

If I'm not mistaken, uship is the group profiled on "Shipping Wars." Some pretty sketchy subcontractors on that show...

I'm pretty sure I used uship to ship my chipper last year. It could have been a different bidding type site, though - I can't quite remember. Once I had accepted the bid, I only had to deal with the driver, who seemed pretty good at his job. Everything went smoothly.

That said, if you can load it and drop it off at a place like Old Dominion, the cost is significantly cheaper. I've gone that route too.

Yep.

I had a DP Tuner F6 chip and a water injection system, although I rarely used the water system I used it's pyro.

Back