How'd it go today?

What will you do,with them? Soup?

Nasty birds pecking away at a young feller like that.

Tomorrow is my main testing for my two week ofa level3 first aid. Today I aced the first round of testing on critical life support, cpr and rescue breathing. Tomorrow is the real deal, packaging and critical interventions. I'm ready though, after two weeks I can honestly say I'm the man for the job.

I don’t fret killing chickens or roosters Jim. I take care of my friends rogue birds since he about got divorced for shooting a rooster with a bad attitude. He marks them and I take care of it when she’s not around and he is at work. I get free yard bird and he’s free of the headaches. Shit, I just admitted to being a mercenary.

You have to remove the threat...you can't be there all the time to watch over him.

AT our S. GA farm there are rattlers, moccasins and gators. I don't kill them out in the woods or fields. Anywhere near the house or shops they are eliminated. I don't like the killing but....

I've been out sick for a few days, so I'm not sure of all the exact details, but seems to be a 75' w-elevator over in Wisco way with our name on it. Climber's getting a (one way) plane ticket to go check it out. If it's not what it's cracked up to be, he'll grab another ticket back. But the hope is he'll be rolling home Sunday in it!
Where is it in Wisco? We are expecting some snow so air travel might be an issue. Milwaukee is about an hour from me if he needs a place to hang out untill they can get it cleaned up.

Cali can't catch a break.

Finished up the first aid today in style. 100% on my practicals and 94% on the written. Now, just hope no one gets hurt. Lol.

Where is it in Wisco? We are expecting some snow so air travel might be an issue. Milwaukee is about an hour from me if he needs a place to hang out untill they can get it cleaned up.
I guess someone with no sense of Midwest geography was uninformed & passing on misinformation to me. It's actually in Ohio, so he'll be flying into Cleveland. Hard to connect all the dots when I've been sick, now he's sick. He'll be rolling back on I-70, so I would expect about a 12 hr. return drive from there.

MB Richmond RAAF base. Normally I work Tues,Wed,Thurs on the base when I'm rostered on so don't get much of a long weekend. Often March or Anchorage will come in to do training which is pretty cool to watch it land and takeoff as its larger than a C-130herc. Where I stay the staff are quite friendly so it ends up being a home away from home.

I guess someone with no sense of Midwest geography was uninformed & passing on misinformation to me. It's actually in Ohio, so he'll be flying into Cleveland. Hard to connect all the dots when I've been sick, now he's sick. He'll be rolling back on I-70, so I would expect about a 12 hr. return drive from there.

Next time.

Finally decided to sell mine, had it for a long time and it's been a good one but haven't used it much since I gave up doing palms a few years ago. Galvanized so no rust.

Well my trailer is gone.::cry:

Another bit of history gone, but at least it's still going to do tree work. Couldn't have moved without it though, best thing I ever bought.

Back