What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 468K
36, which is supposed to be the low, and rain showers turning into thunder storms. It’s a very cold rain and you can feel the cold moving in. I’m hoping they didn’t blow the forecast, again, and this turns into freezing rain/ice.

We got about 6"s today. My wife and I took dance lessons about 16 years ago in preparation for our wedding. The lady we took them from was killed in one of the car accidents today. I was nearly caught up by a moron on my way to work today. Passing me while I'm in my 1ton pickup with a plow on it just following in the line of traffic and he loses it and starts fishtailing towards me. I had to punch it and drive right over a curb/island f-cking near jumping my truck it felt like. Amazed the plow didn't rip off although I haven't had a chance to inspect closely for any damage. He was gonna hit me for sure if I didn't take drastic evasive maneuvers.

Raining last night and today, turning all the snow to slush, going to turn all the dirt to muck everywhere. I can read the signs: Monday is going to be a mucky, gettin' stuck kinda day.

Defensive driving, Squish! I remember driving to Olds, Alberta one winter, icy roads and all and the local psycho's passing me like I was parked. Number 2 highway from Cowtown. They call it #2 because everybody drives like chit.

Same here Rajan. Well ice and snow late tomorrow. 55 around noon and then 20 by midnight. Day after tomorrow shit! Next thing you know a damn barge is floating by my house and polar bears are hunting maple syrup in my back yard! I better watch some hockey tonight so I can communicate with the onslaught of emigrants

LOL!

Last I checked it doesn't drop below freezing until early morning. Another deep freeze coming early next week, but it's cool because we pulled a burn permit and going to be camped out by the fire all week on the clock. Hello beer my old friend!

We're skedaddling to out to AZ right in front of a projected 20 inch dump of snow here at only 1500 feet elevation. Glad it's holding for 12 hours...hopefully.

Back