The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Trying to engage the new folks.

The thread title is Welcome New Members, not Introduce Yourself as a New Member (to the sometimes very experience-heavy, revered silverbacks like Jerry's, Graeme, Reg, so maybe intimidating for a new member) Thread.

I know that if they read the first post, should anyone start 2902 posts ago, they will see it says to introduce yourself.

Hi, welcome aboard! Will check out your presentation. Always like a Euro perspective to take in more points of view.

Bom dia! Hi naturarbo, welcome to the house.
There is a bloke on Facebook who is a pro arb in Brazil, lots of video in Portuguese.
Anyhow, hang out here with us for a while

Well it's been a long time since posting last, many moons ago! Good to see a lot of the old timers still around. Lots of new folks as well. Had to register again I got scrubbed along the way, all my old posts are gone I suppose. Anyway not much tree work these days, a little pasture clearing, a few stump grinds now and then, and some side trimming hedge rows, mostly on the farm. A little rusty on this posting stuff been a long time. Good to be back, I have tons of reading to do.

Welcome T!
Thanks for the bump and welcome. I already accidentally reposted in the nation wide prices thread. This is the first time I have ever posted on a forum. I don't have much to say about myself. I live in Kent and work North Seattle to the San Juans. Whidbey is my favorite place.

I'm looking for a training thread and stories about bringing up apprentices.

Thanks to Mr Beranek, Mr Jepsom, Mr Glen, and Mr Hunicke for much of what I have studied. I'm getting old and forced to learn new tricks. If I want another 20 years of climbing and to share its rewards with my 15 and 16 years old sons.

Back