The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

One for the training manual!

Attachments

• 6557B7AE-E783-44E3-8E2B-A15288B77132.jpeg
    6557B7AE-E783-44E3-8E2B-A15288B77132.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 81
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rvhGE-0AavU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While reading an article last night about fathers and
sons, memories came flooding back to the time I took me
son out for his first pint. Off we went to our
local pub only two blocks from the cottage.
I got him a Guinness. He didn't like it, so I
drank it.
Then I got him a Kilkenny's, he didn't
like that either, so I drank it.
Finally, I thought he might like some Harp Lager?
He didn't. I drank it.
I thought maybe he'd like whiskey better than beer
so we tried a Jameson's.nope!
In desperation, I had him try that rare Redbreast,
Ireland's finest. He wouldn't even smell it.
What could I do but drink it!
By the time I realized he just didn't like to
drink, I was so hammered I could hardly
push his stroller back home.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="4Xedf4d"><a href="//imgur.com/4Xedf4d">"Would you like some tea?"</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sufficient offense to commit bodily harm :).

I'm not much for practical jokes...never seen one that was not mean, at it's base.

Perhaps so...but me, I'd walk out, never return, and tell everyone I know to stay away.

I don't go out for a meal or drinks to be abused; I expect to be served quietly, calmly, and with respect. I tip very well when that's what I receive. Otherwise, no way.

The place is obviously very casual, with probably amazing food. The waiter's clearly a pro, and quite possibly might be the owner based on his dress. The couple has a very young kid with them, and a little excitement and comedy in their day is most likely very welcomed :lol: He obviously knows how to play to his guests, and I'm sure the service is as good if not better than the meal. They also both broke out in laughter over it, so i think he's good.

13466054_10209857237574536_2382639614944189886_n.jpg

Back