The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 284K
My three dogs: husky, pug, coonhound mut.

Attachments

• DSC_01451.jpg
    DSC_01451.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_01471.jpg
    DSC_01471.jpg
    999.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_01481.jpg
    DSC_01481.jpg
    972.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That pug reminds me of showing someone I work with the 150 pound Bullmastiff stud I used over Cassie.

Her comment was, "is that a pug?" LOL

Nice looking coonhound, have you hunted him yet?

Fred

The pug is a hand full. She is 7 months old. Her name is Lunna.
The husky 3 years old. His name is thunder. Attach pic is him and his sister playing in the back yard. The hound name is Oreo. He 3 or 4 years old. I have not taken him out hunting. I stared training he but he gun shy. We got him from the pound.
When the three of them start going at with each other it like having a three ring circuses.

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 89
Scooby Doo? Isn't he supposed to be a Great Dane?

The HS says he is German Shepard out of black Lab, but those whiskers make me think there's Airdale terrior in there. They know the bitch, she came in with the pups just after birthing the litter...I think the papa dog was a guess, and he didn't begin to develop the muzzle whiskers until he got near a year old.

Nope, that's just one he chose when I had the camera in hand :).

Here is a picture of a dog I used to have. He was run over about 8 years ago. Used to go to work with me everyday, never lost any tools out of the pickup if he was in there.

Attachments

• kids 013.jpg
    kids 013.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 118
New addition today! Old english mastiff crossed with a harlequin dane. He came with the name Thunder, we'll see if it sticks. Nine weeks old.

Attachments

• 1b48_20.jpg
    1b48_20.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 101
I couldn't stand not having a dog around. Gonna have alot of work ahead with him though, pups keep ya running.

Did not know that you lost your old hound. Sorry to hear that, but congrats on what i hope will be a great addition to the family. Gonna be a sizable fella I bet!

I got a pup this week too shes a cattle dog ill try to get a pic
whos got hurding /stock dogs it looks like there are a lot on here

Thunder is showing promise, fitting right in so far. Notice my styling T.8)

Attachments

• IMGP1020.JPG
    IMGP1020.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMGP1036.JPG
    IMGP1036.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMGP1045.JPG
    IMGP1045.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 112
Great lookin pup, Skwishey. :thumbup:

Hey Burnham! I know you're reading this thread. How's Jasper doing? Last I heard his blood counts were doing a lot better and he was putting on weight. You still feeding him steak with cottage cheese?
:D

Back