The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
Burying his food? :lol: His nose was squeaking against the floor :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWu7qOWxcm0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I catch him doing it every once in a while...I think it's an instinct, like walking down a nest to lay in.

I just don’t get it. The dog and I have gotten along great for 5 days. Tonight he shit next to the door but never gave any sign that he wanted out. What ever. The wife took care of it. I walk in and the dog runs to his kennel and proceeds to growl at me. I just put a blanket over it but damn he is pissing me off. Is this a dominance thing?

Hell of a fine gift!

Rich, he probably just had to go suddenly, then ot scared of what you'd do when you found out, and reacted by growling.

I'd think it was quite the opposite of a dominance thing.

Schweizerdeutsch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E3-UfPCubsE" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sound to me like you don't have much of an ear for languages.
How do you get by in Kiwi land?

That is pretty much what I did.

When I flew into Aukland, the lady in customs said a whole lot of stuff to me.
I didn't catch a word of it, so I politely asked her to repeat it.
Still didn't understand a word, so I said in my most drawled out Idahoian accent, " Sorry Mam, could you maybe just run all of that by this dumb foreigner once more".
Got about half of it that time.
By then she was getting pissed off, so I just did the smile and nod thing and walked on.

Kept doing that for the first month, by then I started to understand people.

Man, them Kiwis speak weird!

That is pretty much what I did.

When I flew into Aukland, the lady in customs said a whole lot of stuff to me.
I didn't catch a word of it, so I politely asked her to repeat it.
Still didn't understand a word, so I said in my most drawled out Idahoian accent, " Sorry Mam, could you maybe just run all of that by this dumb foreigner once more".
Got about half of it that time.
By then she was getting pissed off, so I just did the smile and nod thing and walked on.

Kept doing that for the first month, by then I started to understand people.

Man, them Kiwis speak weird!

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

Back