The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 285K
Nope, but you may want to see me barf afterwards.

I had this silly mental picture of said carrot hanging from a string in a tree and slowly " Maturing".

something like the vegetarian's version of Pato negro ham.

I think I'd rather see you eat the carrot than barf it up afterwards. Honestly neither is very high on the list. Lol.

I'd suck on it in a sensual way, just for you.

Man, did this go downhill fast:lol:

:lol: I had a vegetarian friend in school who claimed once that carrots made him horny! Oh man he never lived that down. But maybe it's true!

The Goodest Boy!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3Mf9UCUVqKk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/daEgKaI"><a href="//imgur.com/daEgKaI">A vicious attack caught in camera </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A8MO7fkZc5o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rescued Otis 3 years ago today...

Attachments

• taking Otis home.jpg
    taking Otis home.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 18
  • charlotte fest 2016 017.jpg
    charlotte fest 2016 017.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Otis at Charlotte 2016.jpg
    Otis at Charlotte 2016.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 18
If you're into weird looking dogs I guess?:P

My old guy Thundy has been trying to chew his damn leg off the last little bit. He got a cut on his leg and he won't leave it be. We've been through using the biggest cone we can find. He can still reach his damn leg though, can't walk down a hallway but can still reach his leg. We've tried wrapping it up good with vet wrap and the instant he's alone he goes beserker on it. He's been under 24/7 supervision for a few days now and we are finally getting a handle on it. Worrying me a bit, stupid old bastard. Must take after his poppa. :/:

Back