The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 284K
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pat3on1QXVM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got Otis some meds at the vet today for his joints...hoping that helps with his rear leg issue, it's been slowly getting worse.

They wanted to go big time and do blood work and give shots, etc...hell I already skip 2/3 of my own blood test appointments due to the cost...After a conversation I found there was an over the counter option, Dasuquin, so I'm trying that...

At least it cost $10 less at the vet than on amazon...

pfft...count ain't changed in ten years.

I seriously believe they quadruple the amount for the profits.

I've a far bigger risk of getting very sick just by going in there than I do of my metabolism suddenly drastically changing.

She'll understand who's the better friend when she's older.

Key difference being your dog won't yawn and fall asleep while watching you get murdered with a rake.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/JELAfA2"><a href="//imgur.com/JELAfA2">My dog is in a time out</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pV3tEWG"><a href="//imgur.com/pV3tEWG">When no one wants to play with you so you entertain yourself</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back