Reminder: Valentine's Day is Thursday

Can someone tell me when this became a thing just for the women? I thought this was a day for sweethearts, not just a day for women. Did I miss something over the years alone? :?

You didn't get anything from your sweetheart?
I really don't have a sweetheart, just a very good friend that happens to be a woman. I did wish her a happy Vday last night on the phone, she is 270 miles away.
Squishy, I have never been a sweetheart, and I get reminded of how big an asshole I am, a lot. :lol:

Oh c'mon man I was just giving ya the razz. I'm convinced from your posting's here that you're a stand-up guy. And a stand-up guy know's how to treat a woman.8)

I'm glad it's over; bah humbug for Valentine's Day. Now only another 365 days until my singleness is spotlighted again. I celebrated though. I bought myself a sixer of Snow Plow last night to tell myself how much I love myself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can someone tell me when this became a thing just for the women? I thought this was a day for sweethearts, not just a day for women. Did I miss something over the years alone? :?

I bake my husband a German Chocolate cake EVERY February 14th.....this was about the 25th February cake I've made him.....and the FIRST one that wasn't heart shaped. I must be getting less romantic in my old age. :P

I've got reservations for the best table in the most exclusive restaurant in town. My wife loves that kind of shit.

John trumped ya! I think I had the best Valentines Day ever. I came home after 13 hours of work and a meeting to the best table on the island. Filet, roasted red potatoes, corn, salad and bread. I was just delicious.

Attachments

• DSCN3899.JPG
    DSCN3899.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 53
John trumped ya! I think I had the best Valentines Day ever. I came home after 13 hours of work and a meeting to the best table on the island. Filet, roasted red potatoes, corn, salad and bread. I was just delicious.

I'm going to assume that last sentence was a typo.

Back