The RIP Thread...

But this cat will tear you to pieces... it tears me to pieces and it loves me. I have friends that don't even know I have a 2nd cat cuz it becomes invisible when I have anyone over. My cat will come out after a long while...

I'll figure out something.

12003189_915849901834844_8362002407240566483_n.jpg

Wish I was closer. I'd take your cats. I'm not afraid of pain. My boy that died earlier this year left me bloody about 50% of the time I handled him. That was to balance out the softness of his long fur :^D

Butch, I have that poster in my mind.

All the years I hitchhiked around the Globe, I was super carefull when picking places to put my tent.
I never could get that " getting beat to death by rednecks" scene out of my head.

I had that poster hanging next to that radical Blind Faith poster, the topless 14-year-old gal.

The woods scene was pretty radical, and I hated the ending. I left the drive-in wanting to kick some redneck ass!

RIP Franco Columbu - he had a heart attack drowned. Damn!\

"Colombu was naturally strong. In his book Coming On Strong, he recalled a time where he and Arnold Schwarzenegger were hanging out and Arnold saw a donkey. Being the character Arnold was, he told Franco to pick up the donkey. Franco picked it up with ease and they walked around while Arnold would yell "Look at my friend's ass."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7hnPwR3QcCU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• 69500921_2572844782779513_3691958844033859584_n.jpg
    69500921_2572844782779513_3691958844033859584_n.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 104
I love the scene in Pumping Iron where he rests a 315 lbs bar on his chest because Arnold makes him laugh and then presses it like it was nothing.

If Arnold was my idol when I was a pimply faced teen trying to lift weights, Franco was a very close second . Gained much inspiration from those old b + w photos.

I like how Arnold was alwayus frigging with Big Louie! :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tfc5wNClQpo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It surprises me how I never got into the Dead back then. I was all Zep, Black Sabbath and GFR.

I was a Deadhead.
Still am, in part of what passes for my soul.
It isn't something you ever really grow out of.

I got the news yesterday and had my private wake for him, sitting up till late and listening to his songs on youtube.

I was a Deadhead.
Still am, in part of what passes for my soul.
It isn't something you ever really grow out of.

I got the news yesterday and had my private wake for him, sitting up till late and listening to his songs on youtube.
... he was also just an interesting and quite humble Cat fo sure. Saw him a few times in different formats as I was lucky. Told some great stories as well.

My Mom died yesterday. It was a beautiful way to go, surrounded by love, prayer and care. We all had a good feeling about it. She was ready to go for some time. Jeanne Murphy 7/16/24 to 10/1/2019.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xcvng9u7REE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back