Andersonville National Cemetery Pruning Project

Who are you posting to, Robert?

Sorry cant make it this year. I am still scrambling alone. There is some expence incure I cannot afford again this year. I will try and make it in 2009.
Gary beings local and all feel free return my call, 770-345-3528, we can make a ninja movie anytime.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will his kids be there or are they out on ninja black ops?

Hahaha...you know the standard line there...if I tell you....

XT, thanks for the offer...a ninja tree movie...Tony Jaa already did that one, called "Ong Bak, Thai Warrior" one of the best martial arts movies I have seen...awesome tree climbing, too.

Carl is about 10 minutes away...we are taking Alex and Hayden to dinner and just hanging out a bit after that.

Til later.

tthats is so cool I slayed 7 trees n your neighhood today. Ashford Dunwoody? Why dont yall come ober and drink some beers! Im 45 minutes up 575 exit 20. We'll smoke out ifn yall want.

If yall will come over I will guarentee over 100 rounds down range! That not tracer fire Its just to expensive. Beers on meh thou! I meet you guys half way at a bar my wife trust meh she said!!
Tommorrow I goota climb a tree 50"DBH and show a 8 year veter tree slayer how to climb with MarBars. Ill will buy you each 7 mixed drinks!!!
Panther, we could do the moneky style Kung Fu at hard rock. Carl would back us up beings he moves 4 tonns a day!

Last edited:
If they they show up were gonna shoot the damn guns, I dont give a durn my wife give me shoot about it. This is for Andersonville I'll cap off ever durn round thats well over 1000, ya;; want I take tomm off? Hey, I read you guys everyday!
I am a ture American even thou were get a bad name, today a brother at 45 years old a past leader for www.arborguard.com (the only dude i seen trowball every removal other than SOTC I knowed)was broke down ahd put boat gas in his new truck had water in it i guess, I stopped and offered a hand. You know mf dont give a damn anymore but I do, with MB's approval i be here next year and I hope to afford Andersonville.

Last edited:
hmm I have never seen you, and welcome to the treehouse, I am on the verge of insanity with this group, this effort this nation, keep talking say what you like.

hm. someone shoulda told LJ and Pantherman, they seem well on their way to being there..

We're of the opinion that Guy canceled his WORKSHOP on installing lightning protection equipment.

I'll give Guy a call in around 8 to see what's the word.

Hmph, indeed it's been canceled. Apparently not a lot of folks "registered," although I never saw anywhere to register nor did I receive an email from them about the event, registering for the event, nor that the event was canceled.

Kinda chicken shit if anyone wants my take on it.

New Date!

I did not see this thread here. I posted the new date in the Announcements forum as soon as i heard about it.

The good news is, they bought the lightning mtls, so 15 systems will go in Oct 25, if arborists are there to do it. Also we are looking at a dozen or more cables

Perhaps emailing those who were involved last year, informing them of the registration would be beneficial in having folks registered.

Steel or synthetic cables?

Perhaps emailing those who were involved last year, informing them of the registration would be beneficial in having folks registered.

Steel or synthetic cables?
Just steel right now; several of the cables could be dynamic because the forks were not cracked, but most of them should be steel because movement would aggravate the defects--crack in codoms.

Re the postponement, not my idea. Last year I thought everyone there had preregistered, so they would know to do it again. Evidently not; sorry you made the drive Carl, hopw you had a good visit anyway and we'll try to make it a good time in October.

https://www.salutingbranches.org/

The 5th annual event will be held on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
Saluting Branches: Arborists United for Veteran Remembrance is an opportunity for tree care professionals throughout the country to unite and do what we do best – provide exceptional tree care – to keep our veterans cemeteries safe, beautiful places for all those who visit.

Thanks for mentioning Saluting Branches Mellow. I was gonna post that earlier but I got pulled away. I'm looking forward to it this year. We have two national cemeteries here in Colorado that will be getting work done. I had signed up to work at the Ft. Leavenworth cemetery in 2015 but the Colorado department of corrections wanted me to fight wild fires for a couple of years.
We have a State Veterans Center just a few miles away from my house that I need to make time to volunteer and go do some pruning work Sua Sponte.

Back