The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

its actually simple. you download and install the bit torrent software then go to the other two sites and search for media, double click and wait for the file to download, then hit play. It uses multiple random spaced downloads to make DL time as minimal as possible. I have downloaded like 6 movies with not much problem so far. A couple have taken like 12 hours to DL so I just left the comp on overnight. some have loaded in like an hour.

Are there any good "guy" movies coming out soon. My son and I like to hit a dude movie once in a while and it has been months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, I Am Legend has been downloading (it still DL's when the computer is off? Wow!) all night and it's only 9% completed?

Is that normal?

It takes a while to download movies and it slows my computer down so much that I mostly download while asleep. You can throttle up your bandwith by right clicking the download I think.

Searching the files (4 billion dwnlds) and many books. I downloaded Ed Rosethall's (an author at High Times) book that Ive heard so much about for decades.

I got about 5 or 6 movies too Paul but some of them are having problems trans coding.Furthermore some are in French and even more are actual camcorders folks take to the newly released movies.(Hear um munching popcorn).And see people walk infront of the screen. So, preview the movie before you burn it. After you download whatever the large files are stored on your hard drive in what should be the download folder so you may want to purge them off every 10 movies or so after you transcode and burn them.
Nero DVD buring software came with my DVD burner. It's easy software to fly but I didnt register mine so now it wont transcode the avi/mov whatever. It seems I will have to purchase new DVD authoring software. The transcode of each movie takes about as long as it does to play it, the actual burning process takes about 10 minutes. I went to www.dowload.com and tried to find some dvd authoring software thats free and not just a trial. I've tried a few bundles with no luck. Ill keep trying.
I did transcode the latest UFC fight. I burnt it onto two DVD's and sent it to my Father as he enjoies UFC. At the time it was pay per view only event at the cost of $44.00

But if I was richer, I'd want it all. I need to buy an illegal converter, but I don't have any connection for one.

any luck on that download MB? If you are clicking stuff on the torrent site the trick is to look for a thread that lists a lot of seeds (people sharing that have the full file) and leechers (people sharing that have part of the file).

cool, hope it continues to work out. Anyone have any movie suggestions?
Juno was good, Jumpers I liked, American Gangster was good, Ratatouille was cute, Shooter was good, Golden compass was ok but a bit weird, I am legend I liked, no country for old men I havent watched yet but its on the hard drive, ice age 2 looks good.

lots of stuff is available. sut search the video area for any movie you can think of. The software is basically a peer to peer shareware thing, the big difference is that it can download from multiple users at multiple file points (you dont need to have the full file to be sharing it up and down to others).

currently aquiring Hitman, Rambo 2008 and Alien vs Predator myself ;)

edit:
now Beowolf is on its way too! :)

Here we go - Will Smith is a drunken bum superhero? Ha!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZQQgvhn4jg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZQQgvhn4jg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Extended trailer.

Is that for real? That looks pretty good actually. Kinda like "Michael"

Back