The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

just watched I am legend (downloaded from bit torrent). tons of CG animation and backgrounds, a decent story, weak ending. 7 out of 10.

I still have Juno and Jumpers on the HD to watch, maybe this eve or over the weekend. Anyone know of any other good movies I should go rip from bit torrent? :D

I think that was a much better ending, the monster vampires showing some humanness, nice find .

THAT was a wicked ending, WAY better than the one they used.
outstanding! Thanks Boss!
and I am surprised they took an unused alternate ending to that level of post production. maybe its on the DVD?

watching Jumper now, pretty damn cool. not over yet but so far, 8.798 of 10 :D and Rachel Bilson is in it :)

"I Am Legend" is playing tonight at the local IMAX dome theater. I'm trying to talk my wife into going.

IMAX would be pretty cool. the first part of the movie he is burning around in a rockin mustang cobra, that would have been a better experience watching on IMAX than my computer screen. fo sho.

They're well worth the time & effort to git to one, Butch.
There's 2 types >>> One is flat screen & requires 3-D glasses (Virginia Beach Science Museum), the other (more common) is shown on a dome screen.
Both are really cool !
Our Science Museum of Detroit is closed on Sundays, which blows. They've gotta dome screen & show 3 different films.
But check it out in your area. Betcha betcha the science places will have one ?

we have 2 IMAX here, one at Science world and one at Canada Place, I have only seen one movie in IMAX, called 'Speed' for the world exposition of 1986 that was here in town, it was INTENSE. dome screen, movie was a camera strapped to the front bumper of different vehicles ripping through town and country, very cool.

cool, I went to the Davinci thing at the museum a few years back. stayed at the empress once too, in an older room, no AC in the summer, bleaugh!

:shifty: couldnt help myself at the time, I managed to stomp my way through 'afternoon high tea' talking loudly to my partner at the time about how pompous the whole affair was. :D

Lol, that would have been hilarious, I like the old school architecture and stuff but I even had quite a fancy room and was like, ugh where's the jacuzzi tub? It was still fun, that was nearly three years ago. Of course I took the opportunity as well to express my personal freedoms in front of the parliament buildings, ya know being the law abiding citizen I am. It was a high :/: point for me.

"I Am Legend" is playing tonight at the local IMAX dome theater. I'm trying to talk my wife into going.

This movie was AWESOME in the IMAX dome. We actually had to move to the last and highest row because it was just too intense being up close. I felt like I was moving during that initial car scene.

Hey Butch, there's an IMAX theatre in Shreveport, is that near you?

Lol, that would have been hilarious, I like the old school architecture and stuff but I even had quite a fancy room and was like, ugh where's the jacuzzi tub? It was still fun, that was nearly three years ago. Of course I took the opportunity as well to express my personal freedoms in front of the parliament buildings, ya know being the law abiding citizen I am. It was a high :/: point for me.

jacuzzi? hah! I had a hard enough time finding the old school pool!
express personal freedoms... can you pronounce that as " pee in the bushes"? :D
I didnt, but now I wish I had!

Back