The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

I saw that on the news tonight. I think Ruiz must have been a Butterbean fan, looked a bit like his style.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jFKAFj-GcXk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Ruiz/Joshua fight was awesome. Nothing like an underdog victory. On the subject of movies, I found a cheap copy of "Marked for Death" on ebay. One of Seagal's best films and a must-have for any self-respecting connoisseur of fine cinema.

Eric Esch is a freak.
The way he is put together makes him impossible to fight.
Only weak points in that body would be his knees.

Just finished parasite on hulu, easy to see how it won that many awards. Messed up movie, just how i like it.

Just finished parasite on hulu, easy to see how it won that many awards. Messed up movie, just how i like it.

I just nearly finished Reprisal if you like messed up. No actual time frame but some nice old cars & bikes.

Only 10 episodes, one to go but I had to watch a few twice. Reprisal (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8594028/

Guess when I watch the last one it's going back to the last season of something else I didn't want to end.

Shortest trailer I could find.

This usta be one of MB's fave threads!! It has fallen to disuse!

Fwiw, my sister recommended this movie to me, looks very fun and interesting

I haven't watched this but it sounds like a good topic- The Foods that built America.

McDonalds is one featured, and it made me remember back in the day when the fam would stop at a McD's enroute to Maine vacay, back when their sign out front would declare "over 30 million sold"). It was always fun to watch as the "number sold" increased over time. And there was never a smidge of guilt or worry about the healthfulness of eating that food. What's wrong with beef and potatoes and dairy milk?? Nutin, and wow did it all taste good.

Back