The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

Lol don't sweat the lurkers, sometimes the best bars are the smaller ones... and as a lurker you usually are pouring over the older threads to learn from, so many/ most lurkers wouldn't even see that in a birthday thread...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Thanks for the wishes on mine as well. And yes, Jim, more cauli planting this year. Got the seed, soil, and flats. This is about time to get them going. Now I have to decide how many thousand to plant.
Some close associates say 0 is a good number.

My friend Pete seems to be gathering years at a prodigious pace...and most of us never thought he'd survive any where near this aged point, himself in the fore of that opinion.
:D

On reflection, if Pete is gathering years galore, what does that say about yours truly :).

Be that as it may, many happy returns, Mr. McTree :thumbup:.

Thankyou my friends. I have had an awesome weekend - my parents visited & I get to spend far less time with them than I like.
I have to admit that after my attempts at burning out were not as successful as I predicted, I am beginning to get quite fond of collecting years - might even have a few more than I wanted already ;)

Back