What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 468K
4-6" of wet, heavy snow overnight. Tree limbs are bowed down, one broken one in the street this morning waking up. Could be the herald of some more work, come Monday!

Not a spot of it here...never seen it like this before.

We average around 75" annually here, but haven't had enough to cover the grass once yet.

Yesterday was a 'terrible' day of warm 40's, maybe 50, sunny and dry. Then the fog rolled in while I well up a tree, watching it over the Puget Sound, and then Mt Rainier disappeared from its place in the sun.

Got a foot or so, trying to work up the motivation to go clean the vehicles off and hit the driveway with the backhoe.

That sucks, Frans. Hoping it's over quickly and with minimal damages. You guys need a break.

Got a few friends that are into the snowmobiles. Seems like a big investment for something to use 3 months max.

Those guys get PISSED if one rides a quad down their pretty trails too.

I'm thinking about hitting the liquor store and calling into work if there's a driving ban. Have to burn vacation time though. We are expected to be at work even if there's a driving ban, but in 12 years I've never seen anyone get in trouble for calling off during one.

Back