What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 468K
27 below now....down or is it up??....from the 25 below an hour ago.

No wind.

Its okay though.....its a warm cold you know.

It's a dry cold, a wet cold cuts thru like a knife.

Sleeting right now warmish hovering around freezing but suppose to warm to just above freezing.

Just toss on a sweater and git yur motor running!!!

7ch9.gif

She may have skillz but looks like an organ donor to me. Young thing like that her parts should fetch a good price.

We got about 4"s over the last couple of days. But it's warmed up a bunch to around -7c.

F-ck winter.

I’m with you, I’m over this winter! It was 70 Super Bowl Sunday, 13 two days later. We got 2-8” of snow yesterday, severe thunderstorms moving in Friday, WTF?

It's not been all that cold this month here, but repetitive snow has kept the roads a question mark more often than not.

Attachments

• More snow Feb 2019 004.jpg
    More snow Feb 2019 004.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 26
  • More snow Feb 2019 008.jpg
    More snow Feb 2019 008.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 26
We got out about 9:30.4wd towing dingo and I dropped everyone into their respective places. Katy eventually got the fwd Nissan out. Never saw a plow :lol:
Highways were sanded though.
Long line to get home last night soon as you got 3000 feet. Most folks ignored the warning about chaining up and got stuck across the better part of 4 lanes right before our street.

In the thaw cycle. All 5" of snow is turning to slush. KC area got hit harder than us with the last snowstorm -- lots of broken limbs all over the place. We should stay busy heading into spring storm season.

No snow here either.
This used to be the coldest time of winter and today was 40 dergees outside.
Winter is a thing of the past, here.

At least until the Polar Vortex breaks, that is predicted to chill us down some.

Back