What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 467K
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0l9iFp1"><a href="//imgur.com/a/0l9iFp1">Luxembourg yesterday</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Torrential downpours on and of here in the armpit of America; fubarred my Labor Day horseshoe match. I'd gladly send some of what we got down under to Steve Mack, if Mother Nature would allow it....;)

A slow mover!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0LBXpRs"><a href="//imgur.com/a/0LBXpRs">Ten-hour time lapse of the stalled Dorian (Cat 5)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Torrential downpours on and of here in the armpit of America; fubarred my Labor Day horseshoe match. I'd gladly send some of what we got down under to Steve Mack, if Mother Nature would allow it....;)

Thanks, that would be nice. Still no rain and none in the long range forecast. Dams are getting really low even with the water restrictions, we'll be out of water this time next year if it doesn't rain.

But we don't get hurricanes. Good luck with this one.

I'm in the "intense drought" area but it's pretty bad everywhere.

69611969_2479330305635757_719102637747732480_n.png

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="DnTRz3X"><a href="//imgur.com/DnTRz3X">Watch Dorian form, hit, and then just freakin' stall over Grand Bahama Island. Brutal.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yes, nice weather mostly. A couple big rains, but blue sky again for more than a week. It's still hot in the afternoon and makes good sweats. It begins to be coldish in the morning though, 5°C today at 6:30 am!

Yeah, still pushing 90 - 100 here as well. The humidity is up from the thunderstorms in higher elevation. Usually, they keep working on down slope to us, but only once this summer so far. Woke up to large rain drops one morning pouring down. Not enough to really soak anything. But enough to make a sticky day.

We're almost in early fall mode here in the "Armpit of America" the last few days; been cooler (upper 60s to upper 70's) and mostly sunny; the next few days will be cloudy with temps forecasted to be no higher than 80; need to get my keester up in tree or three! :dance:

Fighting a slick, steep waterfront driveway, luckily with a blind exit to a racetrack road. Rained Monday. Should be dry today.

warm & uncomfortably humid here...little thunder storm put out the power last night for a few hours.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="M2VtGhp"><a href="//imgur.com/M2VtGhp">Giant Mushroom Weather</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

X1uFEPF.jpg

Turning coolish here, 45 degrees at the moment, drizzly rain. Supposed to drop below freezing tonight. Great day for an outdoor party, which we are leaving to attend in a couple of hours. Raingear stylish :D.

Back