What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 468K
Getting between mother and cubs would probably be the only time you would have trouble with our black bears. They pretty much don't care much about what you're doing normally.

HOT...34c...when the breeze picked up and the humidity dropped a couple hrs ago, the fires started kicking off again.
The one west of us has an emergency alert, I could see the smoke start to thicken and rise even from where we are about 50-60 kms away. we have a crew up there today, I'll be going again on Tuesday, weather should be cooler and calmer then.

64˚F today. I worked up a sweat pitching chunks down to the boys at the chipper. The higher temps made lots of snow melt + light drizzle/mist yesterday morning made every thing at the jobsite a muck pit. Missouri clay was like dog poop all over your shoes.

warmed up here too & rained a couple days...snow disappearing and the dog poop is like Missouri clay on your shoes...

Freezing here. -27 with the windchill in town. Probably -30 out here. Supposed to stay cold a couple of days.

Lmao. My kid just walked 1/2 a mile from the bus stop and announced upon arrival that she has hypothermia.

70-72 year round here. But 85 I'd be asleep that's like going to my grandparents during the holidays, snooze fest.

Had to go pick Levi up at wrestling practice. So I stopped at the hardware store on the way home and got a couple little sleds for him and Lilly to play on tomarrow

that sounds fun.

Dahlia was hot rodding it in her 12v jeep. She's top of the size range, but half the weight max, when alone, so it was really cruising. 5mph seems fast when you're 6 and driving. I was surprised at the 'hill' climbing in the snow, with plastic 'tires'. I'm going to figure out some traction aid. I'm thinking of construction adhesive in a sine-wave pattern, so it doesn't thump, thump, thump, thump on gravel and pavement.

Back