The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

David, is it? Welcome to the TreeHouse! My name's Butch! :beer:

Don't be shy to fill out your profile!

One of the best ropemen I ever worked with was named Dave Silva!

Saved a big muscle bound groundman from being eaten alive in BC1800 because he was so fast on his feet too.

Is that you Silva?

Or sheer serendipitous coincidence?

Jomo

Cheers folks,not really a full-on tree guy,more of a general mowing,hedgecutting, pruning,planting,hard landscaping monkey.seems a right nice community,glad I blundered across it.Getting on now,but still as eager to learn as I was 30 years ago,particularly on chainsaw stuff.

Beats me, probably in an an alcoholic haze looking for chainsaw info,and then I saw a piccy of a giant ape in a bathtub toking on a spliff,and I thought-this must be xanadu....😆

Well,I live on the west coast of Wales-I AM not English ��,Been doing general landscaping for 35 years now on my own,planting,designing,routine maintenance and some small tree work,no ropes,no big heights,but sometimes punching above my weight/ability,generally,if someone asks-I do (he says hopefully).

Here's a place to make your first post and introduce yourself! Don't be shy to participate, we're a pretty good bunch around here.
Say hi and tell us a bit about yourself, and welcome to the TreeHouse! :occasion5:

Bump... There should be a Manimal coming to the House, soon.

Butch, you maybe saw a new registrant.?.?

Concussed.

Slipped on the ice this morning at home. Split his dome in something like a utility box, 3 staples to close, at the hairline. Can't wear a hardhat for a week. Double whammy.

Guy can't catch a break. He was on his way to a cash gig i spotted for him, to get him extra work on two Saturdays, and make another local contact. Kids to feed, etc etc.

https://youtu.be/5W4MYJt8c4w

Our joke at work, Mannie's and mine, is about the "Manimal" climbing hills with loads of material...Can anything stop The Manimal?

Manimal is busy taking care of family.

Tyler Durden joined, but been busy... Black walnut

IMG_20190315_150936471.jpg

IMG_20190315_121631514.jpg

IMG_20190314_163758394.jpg

Tall Trees Climber-- Howie? Joined recently.

Edit: JD3000 joined (phc-man!)-- JD, Tyler Durden and I are working in the giant black walnut that prompted my solicitation for advice. You provided some resources to learn from.

Always lurkers...

Back