How'd it go today?

We did 3 neighbors in a row that morning...........couldn't flop that one because of the holiday trailer parked in the driveway..........only took 15-20 min with the lift and mini though.

Sweet. ;)

Sent 2 crews out to a big acreage job today, pines galore! I went out for 1.5 hours this morning to help with 2 large pines that failed and were resting in other trees over various obstacles.....................all went well. The crews are still at it though, everyone is fighting over who gets to run the mini.

Today we took away another truck load of the Robinia logs, we sectioned down 4 this week,ground a few stumps out ,came home did some saw maintenance..

All in all another day at the office.

Wow on the pix, yo.
Dang, DarkestStar, Spain, ey ? Crikey, I just gotta go.
Sometimes I see these pics here, and I go all moody...
My world izza buncha prune, prune, prune, go home & drop. Tomorrow prune s'more.
Thanx for sharing, all.

Lot o work here...................just need staff, or another mini.

2 small trims, then finished rebuilding the outrigger on the bucket truck.
Then changed the clutch on the stump grinder.
Now enjoying a cold one.:beerchug:

26 bids here today.................12 or so still to do, but they can wait till next week, I am all peopled out!

Office day here too Rolly......................with the exception of a couple morning bids. New groundie started today, seems sharp like a tack, this one might be climber material!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get your hopes up! I know I don't have to tell you they're ALL great (usually) the first week or so. It's that 2nd or 3rd week that tells the tale! ;^)

Back