How'd it go today?

Fabulous! You've certainly worked hard for it, thanks for sharing your journey with us :)

We don't need no stinking face cut :/:

20190111_095253.jpg 20190111_095221.jpg 20190111_095203.jpg 20190111_095234.jpg

Basicallly, this tree was head leaning into a valley oak. We were tensioning the pull line and the roots gave out as soon as we saw we had command of the tree. Some finger size borers had their way with the roots.... :lol:
Heard it POP and bye bye. Went to my hidey hole.
Alls well that lands well :/:

Congrats John. Hope that none of us have to visit you at work.
I’ll pass on the grubs. Eaten them before in my young and dumber days.

Well the PTO decided to blow apart on my personal bucket truck while I was renting it to my boss yesterday at ten minutes till four. By the time I was able to get myself down and find the problem all the places were closed so no parts till some time Monday at the earliest. The mechanic and I were able to rig the pump in enough to lower the boom and lift the out riggers. Since it happened on company time but it’s being rented to him, I’m buying the parts and he’s covering labor. Fair enough for me. Spent today putting the new hydraulic tank on my old Vermeer 1250. Drained the four year old fuel and changed the filters and got it running. It’s going up for sale. I prefer the 250xp. Should’ve sold the 1250 when I bought the bandit. The re-man motor,clutch, and radiator have less than 100 hours but are five years old now. Need to find a chip body for one truck so I can sell another. Hoping to get these headaches done in the winter months so I can concentrate on other things come springtime.

don't be asking to look at some rash on your ass now..............Im going cardiac

Back