How'd it go today?

Glad to read of the leukemia remission, temporary as it may turn out to be. As to the broken ribs from falling off a horse...no sympathy, you old man! Run the risk, pay the piper when you fail, imo.

:D.

Looking forward to hosting you and your lady next year, brother.

My lady fair is a twice survivor .First breast which was a lumpectomy with chemo .Her once straw colored hair came back as a light Norwegion blonde .Then last year with an early detection of uterine which required no chemo .Caught by a blood test because she became anemic .She's fine and rather like a 25 year old at age 71 without going into the details .

In other news I laid down 20 tons of crushed limestone yesterday for a pad for a shipping container for storage .Another 20 tons is coming today for another project .My old bulldozer did okay ,brand new in 1954 .I was brand new in 1948 .

I graded another 20 tons of stone .Called three different suppliers of shipping containers before I found one who could speak fluent English and she was the cheapest and based in Ohio .I don't consider myself bigoted but maybe I am .
It's one thing to try to get technical help or credit card info and get somebody from India or the PI .I'll deal with that but I damned sure am not going to buy anything from somebody on the pacific rim knowingly .Yeah I know the come back-it's world wide .Maybe for some people not me

before I found one who could speak fluent English

e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg

Yes....I think I am better now.

All my schit was falling apart....so I decided to come home.

I found my wife and kids headed to town....be gone for a while.

Right behind them was my folks.....

With no one to talk to the only natural choice was WT and sad country music.

Jed!!!

here is one of his better known songs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/50k18gL76AU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Meditation is highly recommended for anxiety. Check out youtube. Use the search engine for 'anxiety guided meditation' or the like.

No, I thought it was more than that... perhaps I'm confusing you with another...

That happens.

French text book illustrating the correlation of bone structure between horses and humans.

Attachments

• 0AD82E7B-5C8D-47DF-84A9-2276DFADFB8A.jpeg
    0AD82E7B-5C8D-47DF-84A9-2276DFADFB8A.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 32
I have been a bit wonky since yesterday when I took our fat beef to be slaughtered.

I guess I got triggered (ha!) by all the blood on the floor.

Sorry I didn't combine Butch....just did not seem proper.

Is it possible that the blood triggered some locked up stress or anxiety that stems from your job? I have read seeing people that are hurt badly from a first responder aspect causes a type of PTSD. Maybe go talk with a head shrinker. I know we here can all lend an ear but being in a clinic setting is different. Might help.

Back