How'd it go today?

Well spotted Sean, the initial beams were inadequate, roof was bowing with the weight of the tiles, so we jackedit up and slipped more beams alongside and bolted them in.

Not much snow here, not unknown, but rarely much volume.

Nice that you put tiles on it, instead of some cheap roofing material.

I suppose in fairness, if I had hungry kids or a broken down car I might have thrown some tin sheets on it, and I wouldn’t blame anyone in that situation.

All tax deductible anyway.

Copper is the traditional thing, here.
Churches, castles etc. all have copper roofing.
When it has turned that verdigris colour, it is very beautiful, to me.

Børsen, the old stock exchance in Copenhagen is a good example.

The 4 dragons twisting their tails together to form a spire is one of my favourite things in Copenhagen.

All this for a woodpile, next to a building? Lol around here you would high society with a tarp :lol: nice work tho!!!

The initial veterinarian visit went well, my only concern going into it was diahhrea. Thought it might be normal at this young age.

They said they wanted a stool sample, so I asked where the bathroom was?

They said something about collecting one at home. I was a bit tired this morning. I'm not sure, I think the bathroom must have been occupied.

I asked if I couldn't just squeeze the kitty a little. With no solid poops so far, I knew it would work.

The strange part of the visit was when the Doctor said he had to wear a cape. Worms are scared of superheroes. Hippy Olympia with its alternative healing community. Maybe I need a more mainstream vet.

IMG_20190216_153447131_HDR.jpg

kinda like hippie mosquito repellent... not very good.

Looks like kiddo loves the kitty.

I just finished 13 days in a row... worked through last weekend and only saturday.... get a break till tuesday....

That booger faced icicle kinda scared me out of no where... :)

Nice tile work.... When i was a 12 yo roofer I had to do what we call "spanish S tile" like that.... Rad stuff.
Hard to walk on.

We moved my mom into and Independent Living Facility this week. Her new apartment is starting to look like a real home. My daughter and I assembled a bunch of IKEA furniture for her this evening. It's a brand new building and only a few minutes away from our house. The place is pretty awesome; they have a great restaurant on site, swimming pool, gym, theater, chapel, even a pub.

Hope your Mom is happy there...my grandma loved it...my buddies' sister just made that move this week also.

Back