How'd it go today?

It’s fairly new, done in sort of pirate ship style.

Mass produced, but yeah, I like it, present from the wife when she moved in to the flat back in the UK.

Marc might like this.

New knife from the Amazon.

0uIPP7g.jpg

Nice knife. I've kinda wanted to get one, but I don't want to turn into a knife collector. I already have a couple too many I don't have a real use for. I'm lounging in bed, and these knives were either in my pocket, or next to me...

IMG_20190907_144314.jpg

Likewise!

Damn glad you are back

Thanks man good to hear from you. Like the picture of u with a ar in the back ground. What kinda lube do u use on that AR? Liberal tears?

Good visual! Your quick response to what he probably thought was going to be an easy shot had to scramble his brain for a bit. Good lesson for a young one to get.

Thanks man he's doing really good now. I tell him all the time im proud of him. He just needed to relize i wasn't playing

I took today off of tree work. Had this yesterday in Jacksonville. It was my uncle. 20190906_125536.jpg

RIP

I too have that Opinel knife and a couple of Moras. Nice knives for sure

Opinel knifes are fun for the collectors because they exist in a whole range of sizes, from the tinny one which I'm sure to loose the next day, to the very big one which nobody can find a wide enough pocket to put it in. They cut well but need care as they can rust easily (or used to, at least).

Marc, is the area managed or natural where the trees are stressed?
The most stressed area is completely natural, because the trees are just unusable. So they stay as is from decades ago, barely growing.
The main part of the ground's forest (now declining) was plundered of its most valuable trees years ago by the previous owner to recover some money from his purchase. Too bad. I can't call that managed. The present owner want to keep/save as many trees as possible, but the lost promises to be awful.

All around the ground, there are either crop fields or grass (more on the valley's bottom). The castle is an island of forest in the landscape.

We finally had a clear night so I went outside to play with my new telescope.

Moon1.jpg

I tried to get a pic of Jupiter and four of its moons but my folding table is too wobbly to get a clear picture.

Attachments

• Moon2.jpg
    Moon2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 34
Maybe not strange but definitely hinkey…

<iframe width="813" height="439" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VdPciselWuo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice shots!

Tell us about how you take a pic thru it with the iPhone Do you use an attachment?

I just tried a new spotting scope today at the beach, 15-45x, very cool!

Back