How'd it go today?

Frans, I have mesh and have used regular. Mesh rocks for pools. But if you can suspend a tarp, it'll work too. Better than not.
One time, customer started saying how he wished I could get the pool cleaner after we were done. Told him to wait right there, I had just the thing to make it happen. He was excited to see what tool I had to make his life better. I came back with a crisp 100.00 bill.
"Here, this should cover your pool guy coming out. If you don't have one, I can call one in for you...... "
Pool stayed skimmed as I had done it. Not another word. Second visit, we removed the tree. He would not accept the money :lol:

That's awesome! Next time use lavender infused coconut oil and tell the custy you are turning their pool into a giant infuser for natural aroma therapy.

That there is some good living!

Geez, watch out, somebody's gonna try to make a reality tv show outta the Conrads!

Just awesome man.

Idk how you keep up, a place like that with all the operations that make up the big picture would be falling down around my ears within a month. Looks like it's alot of work sometimes, but it's gotta feel pretty satisfying when all is well.

Beautiful family, Jim, you got alot of reasons to be happy :)

Back