How'd it go today?

Yeah, no salt here. Been down in the valley all its life. Mostly sunshine and rain.
Been waiting on opportunity to find a decent Suburban or Yukon. Insurance check helped it along. Kids getting older, want friends along, need seating. Need to tow once in a while. Just a horse trailer. This one was the 7 seater. 5.7 liter?. Anyway. Pretty bullet proof and easy to work on. 4wd was a must. Get tired of taking the work truck everywhere.

Katy's car hit a deer so we needed a ride. Found this Thursday, picked it up today.
02, but in good shape.

How much did you get it for if you don't mind my asking.

My '98 volvo wagon died (fuel pump parts not available Anywhere), needed a car for appts and dogs, got a Lexus suv, '07 77k miles, $11k, BIL had 2 of them, says they'll go to 300k miles no problem.

Nice! No streetriding here yet. Just some dirt biking and still pretty limited low altitude access to the hills. Getting pretty excited about rolling on the street though. Maybe a week or two tops depending on weather.

A 12 hour shift at the plant, then stop by my dad's to watch Jeopardy! and hit a bowl. Off till tomorrow night so I think I'll pick up a bottle of Jameson and have a drink and sharpen some saws and tinker with this 034av.

Lol I'll try to keep it together ;)
Still kinda weird smoking w my dad. He didn't partake until 2 years ago when he was doing chemo, fighting colon cancer. It helped him with nausea and appetite, and might've helped with depression/mood. Cancer free now, after they removed around 80% of his colon.

Lol I'll try to keep it together ;)
Still kinda weird smoking w my dad. He didn't partake until 2 years ago when he was doing chemo, fighting colon cancer. It helped him with nausea and appetite, and might've helped with depression/mood. Cancer free now, after they removed around 80% of his colon.

My little girl had a bag when her bowels burst.

Aww poor kid. That had to be so traumatic. I really hope she's doing better these days.

Pops didn't have to do a bag. He just has to go a few times a day now.

I found this splitting wood. I never see them even half this size. Looks bigger in person.

DSC01197 (800x600).jpg

DSC01198 (800x587).jpg

You only ever see them this big on Man vs Wild

Back