How'd it go today?

Nice snakepit. We had a skunk around our place this morning. Didn't see him, but man I smelled him. I think tHe dogs took after it but they seem ok.

Sold another truck today. My 03f350. Ive had it for 10 years. I'm down now to a 95 f350 reg cab and A '11f350 crewcab with all the bells and whistles. What'd Corey call it? My goober truck. I'm honestly thinking of selling the '11 and just rolling in the '95. Crank windows, nose drafts, dents and stains. I feel much more at home in the '95.

Not me, I am much more preferring a truck I can use as a truck. I've come full circle.

Standard, no power nothing, no airbags, a motor I can work on and an interior I can hose out. Simply fantastic to me.

I've owned the '11 for three years and put nothing into it and bet I could sell it for 4-6k more than I paid. Seems like the time to sell to me.

IMG_0828.jpg

She's a beauty for a fancy pants rig though. Never seen winter. Which is a rarity up here.

Nice snakepit. We had a skunk around our place this morning. Didn't see him, but man I smelled him. I think tHe dogs took after it but they seem ok.

Sold another truck today. My 03f350. Ive had it for 10 years. I'm down now to a 95 f350 reg cab and A '11f350 crewcab with all the bells and whistles. What'd Corey call it? My goober truck. I'm honestly thinking of selling the '11 and just rolling in the '95. Crank windows, nose drafts, dents and stains. I feel much more at home in the '95.

I feel ya mang......

Attachments

• 20180630_113128.jpg
    20180630_113128.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 39
Just got done with breakfast and before that we saw the sunrise at the Taj Mahal. Quite someting if you have never seen it. At the right angles the different stones glow.

I dunno Justin, i love old trucks too but I'm loving my new one!!! The redneck skid I built actually works pretty well, now i just need a fifth wheel and a camper to round it off. That and a bed on it, and I'll be set for awhile. That reminds me i should probably start drawing up prints for that and clean my garage so i can hopefully build that soon. Might do it after work at the shop we have here too.... decisions, decisions....

20181023_055506.jpg

I HOPE you are going to build a bed...I cannot believe you are driving around with a short bed!!! :D

Attachments

• 20180507_193729.jpg
    20180507_193729.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 33
Back