How'd it go today?

Hey, thx for the links, nice to see what it looks like in whole

Just pulled into the hotel for the week, nice 5 hour drive one way, went home after work on Saturday. We might be getting a camper sooner than i anticipated, family friend selling a 32' 5th wheel, will be tight quarters but doable and the price is right. Just got a new box for the rig last week, the tractor supply truck toolbox would have been better in beer can form. So now i think I'm gonna have to chop this one down to get the clearance for the camper:cry::cry::whine::whine::whine::whine:

Here's the new box in a messy ass truckbed.

20190622_150405.jpg

I saw a slick pipeliner rig going down the road yesterday. F550, vantage 400, compressor, crane, custom boxes, and pulling a 16'~ish bumper pull camper.

Lol Justin, well played. Most guys i know have 40 plus ones, and they told me "some things are not better when they're bigger, but some things are:/: If it was just me and/or my wife 32 would be about perfect. But we are planning on bringing 2 kids a dog and a cat. So yeah, having another bedroom would be pretty handy. Remember this will be my home, I'll spend more time living in this than i do in my actual house (if i stay working:lol:).

Rajan, are you sure he was a pipeliner? The compressor and crane combined with a 550 makes me think he's a mechanic, because all of that is unneeded welding pipe, and is actually against the contracts too. Pipeliners run more or less a machine, torches, propane for preheat, and a box for tools, and pretty much nothing more.

For shhhhs and giggles, check these out... i better not let the wife see these!!! This would be worth it if i planned on doing this my whole career, if i started earlier in life i probably would have bought one instead of a house.

http://www.drvsuites.com/elite-suites-luxury-fifth-wheels/photos.html

Bear stole a 50 pound bag of grain this evening. I think I must have scared him off when I did my drive through of the sawmill. Going to move my game cam tomorrow.

20190624_204352.jpg

Rajan, are you sure he was a pipeliner? The compressor and crane combined with a 550 makes me think he's a mechanic, because all of that is unneeded welding pipe, and is actually against the contracts too. Pipeliners run more or less a machine, torches, propane for preheat, and a box for tools, and pretty much nothing more.
Almost certain he was a pipeliner, it's going thru the area.

Alfalfa doesn't do well up here.
Gotcha
Most horse people around here shy from alfalfa. You just can't overfeed it.
When I was taking care of horses we would feel two flakes (about five inches off of a bale) of alfalfa and a half gallon size scoop of sweet feed (corn, oats, wheat, barley, mixed with molasses)

Who buys another 088 with a ripped manifold boot??
This guy!

I had the part on the shelf. Guy I bought it from (and traded slabs) is paying for repairs.

Runs strong now.

20190625_154010.jpg

20190625_164406.jpg

Back