How'd it go today?

Sometimes if you overdo it, and cough so much until you cry.

There are so many different types and it is personal-biochemistry dependent.

Green Crack gives some people anxiety, but I don't get that. I get lots done. Its typically a very Sativa-dominated strain. Sativa is more busy/ stimulating in the head, not really the body. Energetic.

If I have some really heavy-indica at night, my eyes, which are normally super-sharp, get chlled-out muscles and my vision is less sharp, as my muscles overall relax. Indica is more body-high, chill out style.

I've definitely known people to hit the pipe while chilling out on alcohol overconsumption.

You headed out somewhere? It sounds like you need a nice cup of coffee first.

cannabiscoffee2.jpg

It doesn't take weed to make people lazy.

Some indicas all day, all night and be lazy...easy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4lmW2tZP2kU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain has started.

Ground a stump in the rain.

Going to limb a couple firs. Handful of big limbs at the bottom. No clean-up. Had to wait for the wasp collector for this job.

I stepped in a ground hornet hole today while on the phone talking about how the mini skid just broke. I trew the phone and got out of there. Didn't even hang up.

I'd trew that fugger down, too!!! :lol:

Actually, I did the same thing once when my ship was sinking. MAYDAY!!!

I also enjoyed watching a battle between a fly and a 660 cooling air intake during a stump cut. It bounced around on the starter cover for a while, I thought it had a chance. Then it got stuck in a hole trying to pull itself out. It eventually got away when I stopped to check bar tip ground clearance.

Looks like my friend Dan the welding Man is there to save the day, fixing my throttle arm on my loader, bringing it back into action once I have a new battery hold-down clamp.

D is on the mend after a week of being sick. Likely to school tomorrow. She is crashed on the laundry room floor at the moment, with a pillow, where she had been watching out the 'backyard' though the glass door.

Awww, look at that glistening, sun glinting saw! Purty!
Some would wish it were all orange, but you know, it's good not to be prejudiced!

I was supposed to work a half day today. Ended up with 7 hours. No big deal. My tracks for the mini arrived ( thank you for recommending summit tracks flushcut and CV, had them in two days and a hundred bucks more than Vermeer wanted for one track) and I was almost giddy. Then everything went to hell. Sat at the dmv for over an hour. Went to the bank and in the mix of having to much in my mind walked out without my cash. Got almost home before realizing it. Went back and it was handled with no problem. Returned home and realized I forgot to deposit a large check. Really not a big deal but still irritating. Cooked dinner and then replaced my tracks. Had to be an Olympic gymnast to make it “easy” but it got done. Watching the Emporer’s new groove with the heathens (I mean kids). Guess it wasn’t a bad day after all

Generally speaking, I like accuracy, but in this case I don't mind having a low post count. Quality over quantity, after all. (You won't find me replying a "+1")

I was supposed to work a half day today. Ended up with 7 hours. No big deal. My tracks for the mini arrived ( thank you for recommending summit tracks flushcut and CV, had them in two days and a hundred bucks more than Vermeer wanted for one track) and I was almost giddy. Then everything went to hell. Sat at the dmv for over an hour. Went to the bank and in the mix of having to much in my mind walked out without my cash. Got almost home before realizing it. Went back and it was handled with no problem. Returned home and realized I forgot to deposit a large check. Really not a big deal but still irritating. Cooked dinner and then replaced my tracks. Had to be an Olympic gymnast to make it “easy” but it got done. Watching the Emporer’s new groove with the heathens (I mean kids). Guess it wasn’t a bad day after all

You're welcome, sorry about all the drama later in the day. Tired tree guy forget some times.

I've paid for things at gas stations and about left them on the counter in a hurry to get back to work, but I couldn't imagine leaving money at the bank. I left stuff at harbor freight once too.

Back