How'd it go today?

I haven't and mine are rusty as f-ck so it might not be a bad idea?

Dang Rich hope you are getting some good pay for a Sunday. And that the job goes easy for yah.

Would you rather have Rusty chains or oily chains to install.

I have to dip my excess saw chains in oil annually, to prevent rust.

We got snow yesterday and more today. Rain tomorrow. 1549898097986559851645.jpg

8" drift by fence. Probably half as much fallen.

I just found out that Bailey's no longer ship overseas.
Bummer!

I was going to place a major order for stuff we can't get here.

Clothing, wedge pouches, shoulder pads, caulk bootsall the good stuff that Europeans don't know about.

Thanks for the tips. Do you guys oil them before seasonal storage? I was thinking ammo can in the storage boxes on the trucks. I ended up getting chains for all four corners of each trucks. The chip truck is the main concern, even tho it's four wheel drive, it doesn't take much to get it stuck.

I have never oiled mine...I just keep them dry in storage. Ammo can should be a good choice.

Like Sean suggested, I bet messing with oily chains would likely be more of a bother than rusty ones :).

View attachment 92396

I've heard of brush pushers, but never seen a picture of one.

If you actually feel the need to buy one of these instead of just using a piece of brush that you're chipping anyway then I would question your ability to make sound judgement calls on a jobsite. Go ahead and justify it however you like, it's still a complete waste of money and caters to those incapable of thinking.

Except as you age, more hairs keep cropping up... on & in the ears, more nose hair, etc. Odd how that works. Meanwhile, everything else is turning gray and some men are losing the hair on top!

Back