How'd it go today?

It sucks they can't be like windows on a reg truck - the way they just bend fwd or backwards w/o damage.

Sounds like you have a good one there, Brian.

Once, I backed a chipper over an almost new 026. I went to the saw shop, dropped it off to be fixed and bought a new one to replace the one I crunched.

That was an expensive 026 I bought. To top it off, mine was stolen a couple years later. Ha.

I?m confused Dan. Is it still spinning a bit out of control for you or something?

I woke up at 4 this morning because I was supposed to be in by 6. Hit the coffee pot and realized the sump pump had seemed to be running an extremely long cycle. I don?t know how long it was stuck but the water wasn?t going down and was bath water warm. Well shit. So much for being early. Pulled it out and messed for a while before getting my two inch portable pump in there. And then I somehow in the confusion cracked the piggy back float:X. Luckily I had a spare bit still enough to agitate a person that early in the morning. 14 hour day, barely made it to pick up a new pump, and damn I don?t have the right size fitting on the outlet pipe:X:X. Heading up to the neighbors garage in a moment. Pretty sure he has something laying around that?ll work. Besides that it?s been a good day

A minor setback on the job today when Ron clipped a tree with the passenger side mirror while backing up the chip truck. The mirror frame ended up caving in the door panel. He spent an hour beating himself up but by the time we got home he had already located a replacement door which he can pick up tomorrow. Hard to be mad at a person who owns his mistakes and fixes them.

Thats awesome. I wish my guys were more thoughtful like that.

Rich...you just had a very REAL day for sure. Hard to understand how that many things can conspire to screw up a project. Good luck.

Brian...admiration and respect for your guy...resourceful fellow and honorable.

Rich...you just had a very REAL day for sure. Hard to understand how that many things can conspire to screw up a project. Good luck.

Brian...admiration and respect for your guy...resourceful fellow and honorable.

I don't know if I read it here or somewhere else, but a few weeks ago I read something about honor. It is something that can not be given to you or taken away from you by someone else. It is your gift to yourself.

That's treesmith's sig

"Honor is what no man can give you...and none can take away. Honor is a man's gift to himself."

-Rob Roy McGregor

'...someone who owns his mistakes and fixes them.'
That right there, mark of an honourable person, you can do a lot with people like that. Wish politicians would fess up and deal like this more often.

So Dan, what happened man?

I bought three bottles of whiskey today as well.

Two Old Grand Dad and one Wild Turkey.

I told the man at the counter that it should get me through the evening.

He said sure....depending on how many friends I had.

I told him I did not have any friends.

He laughed.......

I says maybe thats why.....

Got our first good rain of the fall. Got out of the rain and into the truck for a bit. Heavy rain.

They have to make some new parts for my Kubota engine, as they supposedly aren't meant to break, so they don't make spares???? October, supposedly.

Anyone know where to get a Kubota exploded-view parts diagram for an 05 series, 3 cylinder 32 HP, 2014 maybe made in 2013?

If you can get the model number a Google search should get you what you need. It might be cast into the side of the block.

Sorry Sean, I do not.

Jim you have friends. We just aren?t very close logistically:lol:
8EB080FB-9A47-42F2-80E3-4ECDBB18BE62.jpg
Anybody wanna call my boss and tell him I might be a few days late tomorrow?

Kidding by the way. One nice small glass is my limit. Uncle Jack might be a gentleman now but I need to hang with him very sparingly if ya know what I mean.

Back