O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Check out this 3/4" dynamic rigging line by Samson called Aurora Dynasorb! Not sure how practical this type of rigging line is. It has a core made of Nylon and a cover made of Polyester. It claims to be 2-3x more durable than a normal, static rigging line. The TreeStuff website doesn't really say how much it stretches (unless I'm missing something), but I imagine that it can't be all that much. But it does refer to it as being "dynamic" versus "semi-static," so I'm a little confused. It's definitely a pretty rope, though.

Here's the page for it: Samson Dynasorb Aurora 3/4" Rigging Line - https://www.treestuff.com/samson-dynasorb-aurora-3-4-rigging-line/?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4%2F15%20AMA%20Mark%20Chisholm%20%2801HV9CEJ7VKCKB3ZDRG02VE1MA%29&KID=01HTRHNG0P4GBH15CAMP417FDQ&utm_klaviyo_id=01HTRHNG0P4GBH15CAMP417FDQ&_kx=NVPeXrGXFK3kdNYoM4n0LQM-8weffOXuwBJQBUpSf6PjJY8-xsuMmbTqLi3WqqbG.VppAkL

1713194396277.png

That's certainly not in the dynamic range, for traditional values. Semi-static...it's on the low end, but accurate in my view.

Colorful, it surely is...but pretty? Maybe a little less so :D. Seen plenty of ropes that are worse looking.

That's certainly not in the dynamic range, for traditional values. Semi-static...it's on the low end, but accurate in my view.

Colorful, it surely is...but pretty? Maybe a little less so :D. Seen plenty of ropes that are worse looking.
Yeah, I take that back. Colorful is the more apt observation. I've seen much prettier ropes. I'm also probably not gaining any points by using "pretty" on a forum loaded with burly men lol

Back