O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Thanks everyone! I completely forgot to take pics while I was looking it over. Everything is definitely tight and not sloppy like my old truck, I can tell a huge difference just going up in it for a couple minutes. The biggest issue was the placement of handles and steps. It was a complete PITA to climb up and get in the bucket due to none of the handles or steps being in the right place. But when the boss specs out the truck and employees have to use it, things like that happen. When ordering a new bucket truck, the customer specs out everything so this truck was specifically ordered like this. I can't blame Altec. Employees aren't going to move handles or steps, they just use the other truck instead. Hopefully this explains the low hours on an otherwise very nice truck. I'll take a few days and set it up so a person can actually climb in and out of it without any unusual contortions and then it will be nice.

I might have a silky smooth problem...
701ba71ff2ef992b73a48c6333d073d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I?m just slightly jealous:cry:

Ok I?m really jealous. I can?t even get a GRCS
And Deva, I’m jealous of you for those silky’s as well. I have one. I don’t know why one man would need so many, but I still want them all.

Amazing Crane... Crane's are so amazing.

I bought a bunch to try out different ones and plan on gifting a few out...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Our founder (main climber's father) sent in his Fanno after about 25 years to get worked on and they also replaced the wooden handle for him, un-asked. I think they were honored to see a virtual "antique" out in the field, still in use! 25 years and still going!

But Silky rules the day these days! Marvin on the pole pruner front for us.

I agree on the Marvin polesaw blades. The $15 Marvin blades are just as sharp and last just as long as the $75 blades.

Back