O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
NICE!

I got a few books from ISA the other day, not as fun as your new machine...

Holy shit, why did I not buy one of these a long time ago. My 365 is like a little toy compared to this saw, fkna I love it

i bought a 460 last month, fitted it with the bigger dogs and a 20in bar. I'm more than a happy customer, the thing ripps through timber!

Hope that didn't hurt too bad Justin...

Solo's a decent little saw, I've seen them at Costco for $150 bones!...

I bet you LOVE that toy er... I mean tool yeah, TOOL.

Ya I need the spool gun to weld aluminum, on the grab truck.
The spool gun I have is for a older model welder, and it won't
work with my Miller Big 40. So time for a new wire feed.

Ok, so i have a problem, so what, i don't feel i need help yet, no really,i'm ok, so what if i have not worked in 3 weeks:lol:

Does it still count as OCCDG if you bought it because you had to. Well I guess I really didn't have to, I do have the 338xpt but it just isn't the same.

MS200T.gif

Invisible lock stitching already in place, Carl. I've heard that velocity is very hard to splice, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Getting the needle through the thick bits of the splice to stitch it was a serious pain in the butt, though. I was gonna add a whiplock too, just because it looks so cool, but after stitching I was over it. I need to get a sailor's palm.

2 200T's and a 12 inch auger and hydraulic drive for the mini entered the stable today.

Back