O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Nice! A bit of personal comfort goes a long way to helping morale and knocks on to job satisfaction and output

Well alrighty then, Kyle seems to have a basic understanding of how to use these trailers;)

Cory, was it you that had an enclosed trailer you used in a similar matter? Or was that Gary? With the air compressor and the inverter, etc?

Cory, was it you that had an enclosed trailer you used in a similar matter? Or was that Gary? With the air compressor and the inverter, etc?

ME!! but first this....
they cram all of that and more in the foreman's truck
too funny!!!:)

I reckon you remember me....I have an inverter in my truck and can run power back to my 16' enclosed trailer. Has a Rigid pancake air compressor that is wonderful...and LED lights...in the summer I run a fan, this winter I ran a small heater as needed.

Some of us dive team members are running watersafety for a high level Swim-Run competition in a few weeks. High intensity runs are interspersed with 300m to 1200m swims...water temps about 50 degrees, air may be the same, hard to know here in GA. Likelihood of hypothermia is very real. Most of us are using kayaks to monitor the swim routes (8 different swim zones, probably 15 kayakers being used). My trailer will be staged with two cots as a possible site for first aid (out of weather, heater available, blankets, etc.) in the event we pull swimmers out of the water for hypothermia...apparently it was an issue last year.

Attachments

• trailer kayak  (2)resized.jpg
    trailer kayak (2)resized.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 91
  • trailer kayak  (3)resized.jpg
    trailer kayak (3)resized.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 89
  • trailer kayak  (18)resized.jpg
    trailer kayak (18)resized.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 88
  • trailer kayak  (19)resized.jpg
    trailer kayak (19)resized.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 90
  • trailer kayak  (20).jpg
    trailer kayak (20).jpg
    257 KB · Views: 94
Nice set up Stig.

Kyle and anyone looking for shipping containers be sure to compare to new (one time used.) They were selling 20 footers here for $1400 to $1700 and they looked rough had door seal issues etc, etc. (End of their 20 year projected lifespan on the ocean.) One time use at the time was $3100.

Expensive! Our 4 x 40' high cubes were not much more than that. We just had a friend with a 30,000 lb. forklift come out yesterday and set them as foundations for a poly tunnel building we will be setting up (workshop/paint booth).

New to us orchard ladder from a city parks dept. Stokes 16' in pretty good shape.

Well, salad just doesn't offer any challenge, you know.
Like shooting ducks on the water.

Sweet!! Got a feeling your low and slow is gonna be about 5 minutes then it's flying high.
I got one coming too. Don't need it, but that sale...

Back