O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Tree sounding hammer in map pocket in door, oh, one on each side? well you never know which side of the truck the tree will be when you stop...

My fine old hickory cane is deadly, that is a fact; my collapsing hiking staff nearly so...and neither provides suspicion of "weapon". Rather, enforces the whole scenario of "defenseless old man".

It would suck to get clobbered by you guys! Here's to hoping none of y'all ever need to use the sticks and tools and whatnot!

Everyone hopes for that. Shit happens though and most of it can be avoided if cooler heads prevail. But if it does hit the fan a little forethought can go along ways in not having to be a victim.

When I was 17 I pulled a knife on a "friend" that was trying to bang my GF at the time. It was a pawn shop find and the only reason I pulled it was because I was carrying it. I stopped carrying it after that realizing I didn't have the mental stability to carry a weapon and probably shouldn't at the present either.

He ended up banging her and I worked up enough courage to punch him a couple times which really helped in getting over a cheating ho.

Gary, what kind of murder weapon were you searching for? Can you discuss details?

I pulled a knife once when I was a youth. Stopped a potential beating from two assholes. They had already chucked me down some steps and had verbalized they were gonna f-ck me up. One of them was the size of a linebacker. It was even a butterfly knife yo! Lol.

When I was 17 I pulled a knife on a "friend" that was trying to bang my GF at the time. It was a pawn shop find and the only reason I pulled it was because I was carrying it. I stopped carrying it after that realizing I didn't have the mental stability to carry a weapon and probably shouldn't at the present either.

He ended up banging her and I worked up enough courage to punch him a couple times which really helped in getting over a cheating ho.

Gary, what kind of murder weapon were you searching for? Can you discuss details?

Similar thing happened to me when about 17. I punch my friend in the mouth and broke his tooth but it also cut my knuckle which got nicely infected. I learned not to punch Knuckles into teeth. I can give a few details on the murder weapon but I'll do that in the emergency services thread in the Elder section.

Butch, I thought you were about to make a follow-on joke that related to Gary's post...I thought you were going to tell us that the dog got infected.

Everyone hopes for that. Shit happens though and most of it can be avoided if cooler heads prevail. But if it does hit the fan a little forethought can go along ways in not having to be a victim.

+1

When I was bitten by a dog the doc said I woulda haved to stay overnight if it was a human bite,

My cousin bit my sister in the leg during a fight when they were about 8 or 9. he just happened to have strep throat nd my sister got strep leg which involved. A leg swollen up double the size and a week stay in the hospital. Human bites can be nasty.

Yea... I'm pretty sure their bites aren't any worse than any other human bite. You may have to dig out broken chunks of their teeth, however.

Yea, Kevin! That's exactly what my doc said... a human adult's mouth if chock full of bacteria... it's had years and years to accumulate. Most critters mouths haven't been around long enough to collect tons of bugs yet.

I'm so over the Alpine Magnum for something I could drive up to.... save that beast for the dark inaccessible crevices of the city.... I'm gonna rock hydraulics...

Awesome!!!! I love my rg 50. Wish I could buy a diesel RG 45 (I think that's what it's known as) but you can only get gas ones these days in the USA.

Let us know how you like it!!

Back