O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

that's a neat looking grinder, I like how the control box is cantilevered out like that!

We ditched our Alpine Magnum, turns out I'm not that tough after all.

Must be some glitch in Butch's forum software pictures delivery...I see no bad thing, and certainly no very bad thing :D.

Kick additional azz and take more names Deva, my old friend. You might be getting weary of success at this point, but you'll just have to carry on, sir. Much applause from here.

Thank you, Burn. That means a lot.

I'm really happy about things...but I never acknowledge the present only yearn and burn for the future out of superstitions.... #driven

Beautiful and badass looking machine, congrats man!!!
Teeth look very cool, never seen those.
Bet you're a good boss to work for and work with.
You're killing it bro!

I have the wheeled 35 hp version, good grinder.

Congrats, you’ll probably figure out soon enough how to bypass the stick and magic eye safety features.

Thanks guys.

I really wanted to go with the 28" wide bandit... buy the cutter arm geometry is wrong for city tree vaults... the Rayco is better suited...

However I had no idea it was over 9' long... and 35" wide... not tiny but hopefully effective...

Looking for a trailer now to pick it up from docks... and general transport... thinking most likely a 10 foot flat trailer... or the landscape trailers with ramps attached...

Anyhoo... onward and upward.

Well... went with 3500 lb landscape ramped trailer....

This thing is so cool...

How do you strap it down Mick? This one is 1800 lbs... not sure how many stones or bottles of champagne that is....

Well... went with 3500 lb landscape ramped trailer....

This thing is so cool...

How do you strap it down Mick? This one is 1800 lbs... not sure how many stones or bottles of champagne that is....

I don’t if I’m honest, it fits nice and snug in there, if it moves a bit it is no biggy. As long as you drop the blade and put some wood under the cutter wheel when travelling, otherwise the bed will get ruined.

Hills particularly need straps.

Ratchet straps are easy, cheap and light but won't last forever. You might need to round off any sharp edges the strap will run over, if they do.

Back