What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm that looks good, how do you do your tuna? I have had it only a few times, usually medium rare crusted with black sesame seeds.

Otherwise its totally rare on rice. :D Sushi!

oh, can you tell me what you do with your popeye and pecans? :) I think I would like to try that

the tuna is a med to rare - I have an old cast iron skillett, coat with Olive oil - coat the tuna in (rosemary from the garden) - then sear at a high temp quick - then cook over a lower heat until the way you like it - On the spinach, I also use the cast iron skillet, spray oil then just heat the spinach until it starts to wilt. mix in a nut Pine nuts are great - also if you want some Lemon Zest.

ENJOY

Yous guys are killing me .... That all looks lovely and tasty.. !
I have not eaten yet and I really need to make something simple and fast...:|:
Guess I'll go rummage something up.....

another chicken breast over salad (mango, toasted pecans, craisins over homegrown green onions and lettuce) here :D

Attachments

• P5316007.JPG
    P5316007.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 6
its sufficient caloric intake for moi, but I agree, it wouldn't keep some people going for a full day.

you wont catch me calling Jenny Craig any time soon, I tell ya what. :)
I had a fairly low calorie output day.
breakfast was a single serve yogurt, bacon and egg mcmuffin with 2 hashbrowns. then about a cup of fruit salad (grapes, peaches and strawberries), a granola bar, michelinas pasta thingie, handful of low salt chips, a few cheezies, about 2 cups of water, a can of coke zero, an apple, the previously mentioned chicken and salad dinner and soon we shall snack upon popcorn. :) the real stuff, airpopped with a bit of melted butter. :D

new york strip medium rare, angel hair pasta with pesto, garden salad and some garlic bread. :D

Attachments

• P6016011.JPG
    P6016011.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
All the local restaurants are about 5 miles away except for Denny's. So guess where I ate. :(
It wasn't bad, but my gut is starting to churn a little. I wish I could have eaten at Paul's house tonight.

MB, you are right, them's small steaks. The wife decided we should have smaller portions so she took the nice new yorks I bought and split them about 60/40.... sigh, thats my favorite part of the meal, the meat. ferget the garlic bread...
:)
Skwerl, you make it up here, I'll feed ya well, I promise, no avian portions!

It wasn't bad, but my gut is starting to churn a little.

Remember the abdominal probe!

metamucil_11484_4_(big)_.jpg

MB, how many meals do you eat a day?

I eat about 6-7 times - fruit - veggies and the breakfast/lunch/dinner things. I can not go more then 3 hours without something. there is no cookies or cakes in the house - the worst thing is that box of good and plenty that i have three of four pieces of

pork tenderloin on the grill, green salad, steamed corn and lefty potatoes. :D pics after its all plated of course...

edit: since the plates are empty.... :)

Attachments

• P6026031.JPG
    P6026031.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 6
Chicken breast (okay, half of one, we split it, man they were big in this last batch), salad (from the garden, please notice the chive flower:D ), pesto noodles (lefties). The side dish? A Granville Island Brewery, Cypress Honey Lager.

Attachments

• P6036036.JPG
    P6036036.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 4