What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Beef of some sort? Tripe and intestines?? No! Looking again thats caul fat I think.

Yum!

We had corned beef tonight. Made it from our own brisket.

Boiled cabbage, carrot, onion and potato.

NIEzR10.jpg

How many firefighters usually respond to a kitchen fire? Like to have enough steaks and beer on hand...

2-4 (Volunteer department) or 10-12 (paid department)....

The volunteers will usually say no thanks, part of the duty, and just ask you to make a contribution at the next fundraiser...
The paid bunch will sit down, take over your kitchen and dining room, and bitch & complain when you run out of food and suds..... :lol:

(As a volunteer in my town, I always take the opportunity to rib my paid counter parts) ;)

Sure, you can ask anywhere! Some stuff is free, some stuff costs extra.

Damn, son - you need to get out more!!!

Onions are free, cheese ain't. I add it when I get home.

Mcdonalds will make anything you want, any way you want it... it just may cost extra - just like BK.

When I'm feeling spunky, I like a Big Mac made with Quarter-Pounder patties. It ain't cheap but DAMN if it ain't tasty!!! :rockon:

The meat hanging outta the buns is AWESOME.

Mickey Dees is my go to remedy for constipation, other that I’ll pass. Fast food and my guts don’t play well together.

I dont mind it actually.

Mr. Donald's House is Young Daniel's favorite place to eat.

In the past 5 or 6 years my wife and I have upped our cooking game so substantially that a trip to McDonalds is welcome.

Go somewhere else for lunch and you pay too much for food that is not near as good as you get at home.

You get more than what you paid for at McDonald's....and its consistent.

Hope that makes snese.

Just the opposite Boss. If I get bound up all I have to do is eat at McNasties and hope I make it home in time. Works like a charm.